Geowater has been supplying a wide range of top-quality soil and water monitoring equipment to customers in South Africa and sub-Sahara Africa since 1989. These instruments find application in the following areas:
- Measuring and monitoring (logging) the water levels in wells or bodies of surface water.
- Taking samples of groundwater and surface water.
- Measuring water quality parameters down-the-well or in open water.
- Taking soil samples and measuring various soil properties and parameters.
We are the sole SA agents for several reputable overseas manufacturers of high-quality equipment, including:
- Solinst – we supply their full product range. Water Level Meters, Leveloggers and Sampling Pumps to name but a few.
- Global Water – water sampling systems and water parameter transducers.
- Eureka – high-quality multi-parameter water probes and sensors.
- Eijkelkamp – an extremely wide and diverse range of soil instruments.
- ENO Scientific - sonic meters for measurement and monitoring of surface water levels.
- AquaBailers – bailers for sampling
- GeoInsight (Hydrasleeves) – disposable bailers that circumvent the need for purging.
- Rickly Hydrological – water flow meters.
- Voss Technologies – various bailers.
- Waterra Pumps – used for purging and sampling of groundwater.
- Whale Pumps – for purging wells.
Other manufacturers we represent include:
- Extech – pocket meters and kits for measuring a wide range of water parameters.
- Aquaread - high-quality multi-parameter water probes and sensors.
- ESP Environ (Biobailers) – bio-degradable bailers.
- SiteLAB – Portable Hydrocarbon analysers that enable one to test in the field and save the costs of sending samples to a laboratory.
- EON – Passive Diffusion Bailers.
We support the equipment by carrying out troubleshooting and repair work where possible to ensure a rapid and reasonable cost support service.